Ionic & Angular trainer, consultant & contributor
Experienced in web development and teaching, I'm open to training and consulting jobs. I'm currently focusing mainly on Ionic and Angular, to which I'm contributing.
- Code audit
- Technical support
- Technological choices, R&D
- Technical architecture
- Code quality
- Developer experience (DX)
- Continuous integration (CI)
- Code sharing
For 9 years (2012), as a freelancer
- Consulting: I help various companies (startup, software editor...) with their Angular and Ionic development.
- Open source: I'm an Angular contributor (see below).
2 years (2010-2012), at Alter Way
3 years (2007-2010), at Kinoa
For 22 years (1999), self-taught
- Degree in Philosophy (Paris-Sorbonne University)
- Scientific Baccalaureat (mathematics specialty)
English & French
I traveled to Japan, the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Thailand and Europe.
As a trainer
As a developer
I contribute to Angular (check the contributors list).
Also author of Angular Schematics extension for Visual Studio Code (more than 390 000 users).
Front lead developer, in charge of the migration from Ionic 3 to Ionic 5, and of the refactoring of desktop, tablet and mobile applications (architecture, good practices,...).
- Meditation & qi gong
- Singing & dancing
- Biking & swimming